May 2, 2017

Boy's Summer Clothing Haul {Carter's}

I recently bought Kase some clothes for this summer and thought I'd share what I got. All the shorts and shirts were either $6 or $7 and then I had a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase.


I only buy shorts and pants with the elastic band. With him being newly potty trained, we like for him to be able to be completely independent going to the bathroom. We will tackle buckles and zippers later!


He is in size 5 right now. Carter's has 5T, 5 and then 6. He can still wear some 5T stuff and other stuff he has outgrown. There isn't a huge difference between 5T and 5, but 6 would be too big so I went with 5 for this stuff, which should fit him through the summer.


I love little tank tops in the summer. This was the only one they had, but I will be getting a few more because I just love seeing his cute little arms! :)

I usually shop at Target, Old Navy and Carter's for my kids. Sometimes Gymboree when they have sales and I have coupons. Where do you all shop for kids clothes? Leave me a comment and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment