April 14, 2017

Easter Baskets

Our baskets are from Pottery Barn Kids. I accidentally ordered the wrong one for Kase a couple years ago and it bugs me every year now. I want to get him a white one too that is the same size as the girls. My OCD can't handle the different color and different size.


I go practical with Easter baskets, and for the most part, get things that I would need to eventually buy anyway. They got plenty of candy during our egg hunt for Kenley's birthday party and we will hide a few more eggs on Sunday as well that have candy in them. Kyla and Kase both needed new shoes soon anyway and Kenley has hand-me-downs so she didn't need any.



Kyla's Basket (6 years old)
Shoes
Unicorn book (I can't wait to read this with her - It's SO cute!)
Moana underwear
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
(2) Disney Lego Minifigure Surprise Packs
Kit Kat
Headbands
Trolls Soundtrack (not pictured because I forgot I had it in a different closet)



Kase's Basket (4 years old)
Shoes
Pete the Cat book
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Paw Patrol underwear
Kit Kat



Kenley's Basket (2 years old)
Stuffed unicorn
Peppa Pig car
Minnie Mouse dress
Eric Carle Easter Colors book
Headbands
Kit Kit
Toothpaste
Toothbrush

Everything is from Target except for the shoes, which are from Famous Footwear.

I hope you all have a fantastic Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Mason is getting a Pete the Cat book too! We LOVE Pete! We actually already have that one. It's super cute! Do you guys have the Easter one? If not... Amazon Prime!

    ReplyDelete