April 20, 2017

Checking In {30 Miles in 30 Days}

Last time I checked in it was April 10th and I was at 5.0 miles for the month. I thought I'd just give an update on where I'm at and how far I have to go in the next 10 days.

Last Monday, April 10th, I walked 3 miles.


Last Wednesday, April 12th, I walked 2 miles.


This Monday, April 17th I walked/ran 4 miles.


Tuesday, April 18th I went to the gym and did a workout class, which I'm not counting toward my miles. However, I was a little early so I got on the treadmill and got 1 mile in.


Last week I was just walking because I still had a nasty cough and any running would have made me cough for an hour. This week I made myself get moving and run a little bit. On Monday when I did four miles I would run/sprint for four minutes and then walk for about five. Then on Tuesday at the gym I didn't have a lot of time before my class started, but I was determined to get a mile in so I made myself keep running. I walked the first three minutes to warm up and then ran for the next 8 1/2 minutes to finish the mile. I was really proud of myself!

So if you're keeping track with me, that puts me at 15 miles for the month and 15 miles left to go in the next 10 days. Now that I'm over my cold I've been feeling much more motivated so I definitely feel like I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment