I posted the kids' Christmas lists a couple weeks ago and have been meaning to write up a list for myself (ya know, just in case Santa reads this), but haven't actually posted it. So it was perfect that Becky did this for her Show & Tell link up this week!
1. My treadmill - We ordered it on NOVEMBER 5TH and still don't have it! I'm getting very impatient, which I think I have the right to be. When Tyler ordered it, they said it would take 7-10 days to get to the store and then the delivery company would call us and schedule the delivery for the next week. Well as of last Friday when Tyler called, it still wasn't at the store and they said they don't know when it will be there. I told Tyler if they haven't called by Wednesday, I'm calling. You can't tell me that they have NO information on it. They have no tracking information. No information on when it left the warehouse. Someone, somewhere has to know where that damn treadmill is. And it better be in my house SOON! At this point I'm thinking I'll be lucky to have it for Christmas.
2. A gift card to a spa for a massage - I would love an hour to myself getting pampered. What Mama doesn't want that?
3. This picture frame that I saw at Kohl's the other day - I almost bought it for myself, but took a picture instead and showed it to Tyler.
4. A camera case - My camera is currently in one of my Thirty-One Thermal Totes. I'm hoping Santa will bring it (aka - I'll probably be buying it for myself).
|PS - Santa, it doesn't have to be this exact one. Just one that fits my camera and accessories :)|
6. Flags for outside our house - I want an American flag for every day and a Badger flag for Badger Saturday's. I've been asking for this for awhile so I REALLY hope I get it :)
7. I already got TV trays from my mother-in-law since we won't be seeing her over Christmas.
8. I've been wanting a quesadilla maker - I think Kyla will love these for lunch and they are so easy to whip up!
I think that's about it. Although I'd love some new clothes (actually a whole new wardrobe), I'm pretty picky and need to try things on so people don't usually buy me clothes. I sure hope I've been a good girl this year! Go over and link up with Becky and share your Christmas list!