December 3, 2012

Show & Tell Monday - My Christmas List


I posted the kids' Christmas lists a couple weeks ago and have been meaning to write up a list for myself (ya know, just in case Santa reads this), but haven't actually posted it.  So it was perfect that Becky did this for her Show & Tell link up this week!



1.  My treadmill - We ordered it on NOVEMBER 5TH and still don't have it!  I'm getting very impatient, which I think I have the right to be.  When Tyler ordered it, they said it would take 7-10 days to get to the store and then the delivery company would call us and schedule the delivery for the next week.  Well as of last Friday when Tyler called, it still wasn't at the store and they said they don't know when it will be there.  I told Tyler if they haven't called by Wednesday, I'm calling.  You can't tell me that they have NO information on it.  They have no tracking information.  No information on when it left the warehouse.  Someone, somewhere has to know where that damn treadmill is.  And it better be in my house SOON!  At this point I'm thinking I'll be lucky to have it for Christmas.

2.  A gift card to a spa for a massage - I would love an hour to myself getting pampered.  What Mama doesn't want that?


3.  This picture frame that I saw at Kohl's the other day - I almost bought it for myself, but took a picture instead and showed it to Tyler.


4.  A camera case - My camera is currently in one of my Thirty-One Thermal Totes.  I'm hoping Santa will bring it (aka - I'll probably be buying it for myself).

PS - Santa, it doesn't have to be this exact one.  Just one that fits my camera and accessories :)
5.  A Packers sweatshirt - I dress the kids in their Packer gear (almost) every Sunday so I need a comfy sweatshirt to enjoy while we hang out and watch the games.


6.  Flags for outside our house - I want an American flag for every day and a Badger flag for Badger Saturday's.  I've been asking for this for awhile so I REALLY hope I get it :)



7.  I already got TV trays from my mother-in-law since we won't be seeing her over Christmas.


8.  I've been wanting a quesadilla maker - I think Kyla will love these for lunch and they are so easy to whip up!

I think that's about it.  Although I'd love some new clothes (actually a whole new wardrobe), I'm pretty picky and need to try things on so people don't usually buy me clothes.  I sure hope I've been a good girl this year!  Go over and link up with Becky and share your Christmas list!

 

19 comments:

  1. I love that frame and those TV trays! I need to get new(er) ones.

    have you checked Etsy for camera bags? They have some really cute ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I would be all over that store that you ordered the treadmill from... that's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my quseadilla maker! It makes them so crispy and yummy! Just kind of a pain to clean, try to find one with removable plates if you can! But I have the one in the picture and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma gave us a quesadilla maker last Christmas and we use it all the time!

    I'd be demanding a partial refund or some other monetary compensation for your wait on that treadmill---that's just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Shawna. That company needs to give you some money back for having your treadmill take this long! I assumed you had it by now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! (Well, except for the Packer sweatshirt, haha!!) I'm currently thinking about my own now...that quesadilla maker looks so cool! I'd be calling that store EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. to ask where the heck my treadmill is. So ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. Great list, I love the outdoor flag idea. They make a house look so home-y to me! Looking forward to following y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list! I definitely DO NOT recommend the camera case you have posted.... hint hint Santa....
    We have the exact one pictured and it is obnoxious to carry around. I highly recommend a backpack type. Once you put in the camera with extra batteries, charger and transfer cable it's like lugging around and awkward and heavy purse that bumps your thighs and every-time you bend over it sweeps into your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your blog.
    It appears as if some of the written text within your posts are running off
    the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my page tv shows

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do consider all the ideas you have introduced on your post.
    They're really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: michael kors perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quality posts is the key to invite the visitors to visit the web site, that's what this website is providing.

    my blog - cruise vacation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the
    rest of the site is extremely good.

    my webpage :: michael kors bag

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this
    web site, i am browsing this website dailly and obtain nice data
    from here daily.

    Also visit my homepage :: michael kors perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a enjoyment account it.
    Look complicated to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how
    can we keep in touch?

    my blog post :: reality shows

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

    Also visit my page - michael kors mens watches

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is the best time to make some plans for
    the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    My homepage - Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips
    on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Here is my webpage cheap christian louboutin

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is actually a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    My web blog; cheap christian louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete