August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday & Newborn Pictures

(Sorry for the late post on this Thankful Thursday)

I have so much to be thankful for that I don't even know where to start.  I could never possibly get it all in this list and I won't go on forever since I have some pictures to share too.

Tyler - I know my readers probably get sick of me saying how amazing you are, but sorry, this probably won't be the last time :)  You are such a great Dad and seeing you with the kids (whoa, it's funny saying "kids") makes me love you even more.



My mom - Thank you for taking care of Kyla for 3 days while we were in the hospital.  Even though I worried sick about her, I know she had so much fun with you, Grandpa and Grandma Cheryl that she didn't even miss us.  We truly appreciate everything you do for us.  I love you!

Kyla - Thank you for being a great big sister!  Please never forget how much I love you.  Even though I have to share my time now, it doesn't mean I love you any less.  I have so much love for both you and your brother and you two have made me the happiest Mama in the world.  Thank you for the big hugs I've been getting before bed every night.  They make my day!

Kase - Thank you for being an awesome baby!  You are eating and sleeping so well and are such a happy baby.  Please keep that up!  You have made your Daddy and I so incredibly happy.

Tyler's Coworkers - Thank you for the beautiful flowers!  I love them so much that I made you scotcharoos for Tyler to bring it tomorrow :)


I had Kase's newborn pictures taken by Judi at Little Britches Photography.  We started outside and he did awesome.  Slept the whole time!  We only got one picture inside before he woke up and needed a diaper change.  He was wide awake after that and not really wanting to pose for us anymore.  But we got some really cute ones!  Here are a couple of my favorites so far.  You can click on the pictures to enlarge.





Is he not the cutest damn baby you've ever seen?  Ok, maybe I am biased. 

Kase's birth story is coming tomorrow!

3 comments: