August 12, 2012

Picture overload

I don't really have anything to write about tonight, but I took some pictures today so I figured I would share them since I have been slacking lately.  We had a great weekend and I hope you all did too!  I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so we'll see if baby brother is making any progress or if he's still content right where he is :)

Playing with the iPad with her cousins the other day

Hard at work with the play doh

Check out that pose :)


The day Emma and Gianna were here she learned how to climb all the way UP the slide.




Looking for Daddy outside mowing the yard.  She kept saying "Where is he?"

Loves putting popsicle sticks between her toes

Climbed up on the couch and got my camera cord

I got a new bracelet Mommy!

Loving her tunnel

Playing with her learning piggy bank with Daddy



Daddy counts each one she puts in and if he hesitates, she looks at him and waits for him to count :)






Being silly with Daddy playing with her little piggies

Haha, yes that is what you think it is.  Whenever I'm folding laundry she grabs a pair of my underwear and puts them around her neck or on her head.  We just put the basket on the couch and then were getting dinner ready tonight and Tyler and I looked over and saw this.  She is so silly!

3 comments:

  1. haha...Brielle is obsessed with putting underwear on her head too----only she insists on getting Raya's dirty underwear out of the hamper!!! ewww lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Kyla's outfit today is adorable!

    Can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow. Hoping there has been a change for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and from the pictures, looks like she is hilarious! She has some adorable outfits!

    ReplyDelete