August 16, 2012

Huge Thirty-One Sale!

I am clearing out a bunch of my Thirty-One inventory to make room for some of the new, Fall products!  I am selling all of the items in the picture below on my Facebook group page.  The online auction will start tonight at 7:00 pm Central time and bidding will close on Sunday at 5:00 pm.  All products will start around 50% off the regular price.

Yes, I have TONS of product just waiting for a new home :)
Here are the instructions for the auction:
-All sales are final
-I will post pictures of the individual products ahead of time, but bidding cannot start until I post "READY...SET...BID!" at 7:00.
-Beside each picture will be a MINIMUM bid and a MAXIMUM bid.
-You must bid in $1 increments and cannot go over the Maximum bid that is listed.
-No Tax on any item.
-Bidding will last until this Sunday at 5:00 pm CT.
-Shipping costs of up to $5 will apply if unable to pick up in Madison area or Darlington area.
-Payment must be made in cash or check. If shipping is necessary, I will not ship until payment is received.
-No consultants please.
-All products are new.
-Last and final rule...HAVE FUN!


These are all awesome products and will be going for VERY good prices.  Go over to my Facebook group to participate.  I am required to have a private group so just request to join when you go to the Facebook link and I will accept you right away!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't yet. I don't know much about it and haven't had a chance to look into how it works and get set up. I wanted to get my auction going before I have my baby though. I will subtract for postage if you have to mail a check. Sorry about that!

      Delete
  2. Do you have any products left from your sale?

    ReplyDelete