August 29, 2012

Daddy's Hospital Survival Kit

I showed you all the little gifts I got Kyla for the hospital in this post.  I also decided to make up a little "survival kit" for Tyler and give it to him when we got to the hospital.  I couldn't blog about it beforehand because he reads my blog :)

It wasn't much, but just my little way of making sure he knew how much I appreciated all of his love and support.


I just put a few of his favorite things in there with little personal notes.


Cherry Coke (his favorite) - To help keep you awake until I'm ready to "pop".
Life Savers - You are my "life saver" - I couldn't do it without you.
Nut Roll & Snickers - Just a few of your favorite treats.
Planters Nuts - Forgive me if I act a little "nuts".
New watch that he's been wanting - This will help "time" my contractions!
There's a pack of gum in there too, but I couldn't think of anything for that :)

He loved it :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this! How fun, Amy! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun, I should do something like this for Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! I love this idea. Ill have to remember this for our next baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this site.

    Check out my weblog: ranger forum

    ReplyDelete