August 2, 2012

36 weeks

Warning!

 There is a bare belly picture below so if you don't like that sort of thing, don't continue reading this post.  I had Tyler take one just to have and I decided to post it.  You've been warned.


I feel like it looks a lot lower in this one.
I only have 3 tank tops that fit me and two pair of stretchy capris and now my tank tops are starting to get too small.  As you can probably tell, the one above is been stretched out a bit to be long enough to cover my belly.  Otherwise I have to wear Tyler's t-shirts, which is far from attractive.

How far along? 36 weeks 

Total weight gain: 37 pounds (hoping for no more than 40)

Sleep:  Horrible, but thank goodness for nap time!

Best moment this week:  Having my mom come over and help me freeze some meals and getting my hair cut

Miss anything?  Going for walks and being able to lift my legs to shave

Movement:   Yes, the little stinker wouldn't stop moving this morning at my appointment so they could get his heart rate.  They did finally get it though - 152

Food cravings:  Last night I was craving this hummus spread and ritz crackers, but our grocery store was closed by the time I was craving it.  I'm going to have to buy some today :)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Labor signs:  A couple contractions the other night, but nothing significant
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Much happier this week after getting all the insurance and doctor stuff figured out.  Still emotional though and probably a little extra sensitive (just ask my husband) :)

Looking forward to:  Seeing when this little boy will decide to join our family!

As expected, my appointment today was pretty uneventful.  I had to have the Group B Strep test done.  They measured me and he said I was measuring perfectly.  He said history usually repeats itself so I should be "ready to go" around 38 weeks.  We also talked about when to go to the hospital because with Kyla my water broke so we knew we needed to go.  My biggest fear is that I'll start having contractions, but won't know if we should go in or not.  He said they'd rather have a false alarm than not enough time.  He didn't check my cervix, but said they would at my appointment next week.

One last reminder to get a guess in on my Baby Guessing Giveaway that ends tomorrow night.  All you have to do is leave a comment on that post with when you think he'll be born and how big he'll be.  Two chances to win a Thirty-One bag! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous, mama! Cannot believe your little guy will be here in 4 weeks or less!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me really miss being pregnant! Oddly enough I had only a few (yoga) pants and tanks that fit toward the end so I resorted to my husband's tees also, but that's when I felt the most sexy (if you can believe it) lol. Can't wait to be pregnant again! I'm horrible at guessing but I hope your little guy comes when you want him to!

    ReplyDelete